The CS Exporter allows for you to synchronize your Calyx Point® data folders with a SQL or MySQL database. Take the headache
out of running cumbersome reports from Calyx Point®! Setup our software to export all of your information to a SQL\MySQL database
and instantly start generating rich reports through the utility of your choice. The CS Exporter for Calyx Point® can be scheduled to
run at any time and multiple times a day. Setup your own schedule and the Exporter does the rest for you. It takes just a few
minutes to map the Calyx Fields you want to export to the SQL\MySQL Table.
Download the trial
- Compatible with SQL Server 2000 or greater
- Works with SQL Express versions
- Compatible with MySQL version 4.0 or greater
- Synchronizes your Calyx Point® information. Updates the database when a file is updated and deleted
- Automatically exports any Calyx Point® Field information from your Calyx Point® Files into a database table
- It will even process Calyx Point® files that are currently open
- Process multiple Calyx Point® Data folders at once
- Run the Exporter immediately or have it SCHEDULED!!!
- Detailed logging is available
- Process 35,000 Calyx Point® files in 15 minutes*
*15 minutes is based on several production runs at client installation sites using Microsoft SQL. Results may vary and are based on network speed, SQL server load, Calyx server load and computer speeds.
Single Runtime License
Add to Cart
Multiple Runtime Licenses
Call for Quote
Calyx Point®, Calyx Point® Fields, Read Calyx® Files, Write Calyx® Files, Export Calyx Point®, Export Calyx Point® Files,
Calyx Point® Data folders, calyx tools, export to SQL, export to MySQL